Now Maz has tagged me as well.
So for Maz and [ I think ] Tanya who tagged me last time:
1. I’m allergic to shellfish and sulphur based drugs and have a strong sensitivity to chicken … the difference being that eating chicken won’t require immediate medical intervention, just migraine meds.
2. One of my cats is epileptic, has been since the age of 1 and requires the same meds as a human would.
3. My fabric stash, aka The Great Wall Of Fabric, should have its own postcode and is large enough to be seen from space.
4. I used to be ‘double-jointed’ to the degree that I could kneel, bend backwards and put my head on the ground between my ankles. Where was Cirque Du Soleil back then ?
5. I can still do the splits, and also place my palms flat to the floor from a standing position without bending my knees.
Astoundingly, these are skills that I rarely get an opportunity to exercise these days.
If you’d like to do this one, consider yourself tagged and tell me so in the comments.